The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India has set up the National Health Portal in pursuance to the decisions of the National Knowledge Commission, to provide healthcare related information to the citizens of India and to serve as a single point of access for consolidated health information. The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has established Centre for Health Informatics to be the secretariat for managing the activities of the National Health Portal.
- Detailed Project Report of NHP for PSC meeting
- Reconstituted Steering Committee (10th July 2014).
- Order constituting Steering Committee
- Working Group Members for preparing the DPR of NHP
- Minutes of the meeting of Group for Search cum Selection Committee (16th April, 2012).
- Minutes of the SCNHP meetings
- Minutes of the review meeting of the National Health Portal
Gateway to authentic health information for all.
The National Health Portal aims to make this as a single point access for authenticated health information for citizens, students, healthcare professionals and researchers.
The National Health Portal will achieve the above vision by collecting, verifying and disseminating health and health care delivery services related information for all citizens of India.