- Society Registration Act
The Indian Societies Registration Act of 1860 was enacted under the British Raj in India. It provided for the registration of literary, scientific and charitable societies. Under the act, societies might be formed by a memorandum of association by any seven people associated for any literary, scientific, or charitable purpose.
- Companies Act
It contains provisions about Companies, directors of the companies, memorandum and articles of associations, etc. This act states and discusses every single provision requires or may need to govern a company.
- Atomic Energy Regulatory Body Approval for Radiology / Nuclear Medicine Services under the Atomic Energy Act
Guidelines for obtaining regulatory consent from AERB for medical diagnostic X-ray equipment.
- Atomic Energy (Safe Disposal of Radioactive Waste) Rules
Rules for safe disposal of radioactive waste
- Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation ) Act , 2010
To provide for the registration and regulation of clinical establishments in the country and for matters connected with it .
- Building and Other Construction Workers (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act
Act for the welfare of construction workers and their condition of service.
- The Registration Act
For the establishment and registration of several offices in the country
- The Government Buildings Act, 1899
An Act to provide for the exemption from the operation of municipal building laws of certain buildings and lands which are the property, or in the occupation, of the Government and situate within the limits of a municipality.